Ninth Blog Post- Final Product
Welcome back for my final blog everyone!! This one is going to be a brief final post about what I am going to be using as my final product.
Since I will not be creating an actual website anymore. I have decided to make a slideshow consisting of how one would create a community website. The slides will consist of the processes and the aspects of a website that are important to focus on and design. At the beginning I thought that creating a website would be easy and would not be too difficult. However, after actually going through the process, I realized that there is a lot to take into account. Therefore, the slides will go through these nitty gritty details.
I did not only want to include the process of creating a creating a community website. I also wanted to include the features that I wanted in my own personal website for PE teachers. So included in my slideshow, you will be able to see what I would've wanted for my website and you will have an idea of what mine would have looked like.
AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming along with me on my journey. Although this journey was a little anticlimactic since I never ended up making a website, I still hope you like my final product :)
Ariana Mota

Comments
Post a Comment