Eighth Blog Post

 Welcome back to the final blog post. It is the 10th week and the eighth blog post and now I get to wrap it up. Time has definitely gone by super fast and I cannot believe that it is March Break next week. This week I have decided to look into the website APP. I have not done as much research this week as I normally would but I still got some done. It has been a very busy week with many assignments due. 

THE WEBSITE on a Device

You can run your website from wherever!

Here are some features included:

1. QR code

2. Live chat with your community members

3. Look at forums and your community whenever you want

Here are some things to note: 

1. You can customize your site for your mobile

This allows you to hide elements, optimize the layout of your site and add mobile-online content like text, buttons and images...THEREFORE, more work! You're not recreating your website, but you are definitely making significant changes to make it accessible and easy-to-use on a phone. 

You can also change the backgrounds and add elements like Back To Top button and a Quick Action bar. 

2. You cannot edit the site from your mobile device. 

3. There are a lot of tedious changes you can make like:

    - Resizing mobile text

    - Adding animation to an element

    - Customizing mobile menu

    - Re-order your page sections

    - Change a page's background

    - Changing the theme of the buttons

    - Show pages only on your mobile site

Here are some videos and websites I viewed:

1.  

2. https://support.wix.com/en/article/wix-editor-viewing-your-wix-site-on-your-mobile-device

3. https://support.wix.com/en/article/wix-editor-managing-your-pages-in-the-mobile-editor

4. https://support.wix.com/en/article/wix-editor-changing-the-design-of-your-mobile-site

5. 

With all of that being said. I am approaching the end of my genius hour research and finishing my final project. Thank you for coming along for the journey!

Comments