My Fourth Blog Post- Genius Hour Research

 For this weeks blog research, I spend majority of thy time looking up more videos on making websites as I wanted to know what else I could add to my community online. I did not touch my website this week as I just wanted to look at more options that I had. 

Some of the videos I looked at were:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hshYJzuOlN4&list=RDCMUCx96GiJ3qYw2sHccPp5dY_g&index=13 

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5NXSW09V8&list=RDCMUCx96GiJ3qYw2sHccPp5dY_g&index=18 

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVMbxzZWKDs&list=RDCMUCx96GiJ3qYw2sHccPp5dY_g&index=23

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0nYSPoElmk&list=RDCMUCx96GiJ3qYw2sHccPp5dY_g&index=29

I learned more about the mobile app of wix and creating websites and what it offers. I think if I want to create a mobile friendly website I might come into some problems and I am not sure whether I will have the time to make sure it works well on a mobile phone or if it is something I want to do. I am still struggling with figuring out what other aspects I want to add to the website and how to insert a login aspect and what each persons home page will look like. Before next genius hour, I think I will continue to work on the website and organize the parts that I am confident about and then figure out everything after I have a solid base. I have found all my questions online so far which has been very helpful. The good thing with WIX is that many beginner website creators use it so there are many resources  on how to navigate it. I will continue to organize and find out how to make my website better. 


Comments